- BSB30115 CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS
Take the first step in your business career with a course designed to provide training for office-related roles. Learn the practical skills necessary for employment, or bring yourself up-to-date with the most modern techniques if you’re looking to re-enter the workforce.
You will study the essential skills required in every office environment. A knowledge of general office techniques, reception and customer service, give our students the skills required to undertake entry level positions in reception and front desk, and with experience, to proceed to positions as personal assistants and office managers.
This qualification will develop practical skills and knowledge to undertake a range of tasks in an office environment. You will develop skills in a broad range of competencies in varied office tasks, including customer service, recordkeeping, and customer service.
TRAINING PACKAGE STATUS – current
CRICOS COURSE CODE- 086813G
One semester (18 weeks of training plus a mid-semester break)
Face to face training
On campus at Sterling Business College – 65 Newcastle St Perth
- Completion of 10 years of schooling or equivalent
- English proficiency – Please see Entry Requirements for further details
To achieve this qualification you will be required to successfully complete 12 units – 1 core unit and 11 electives. The elective units will be chosen by Sterling Business College.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBFLM311 Support a workplace learning environment
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBITU314 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
**Please note: elective course units may vary
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake a range of Certificate IV level qualifications within the Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
Note: SBC may not offer all qualifications listed above in possible pathways
After achieving this qualification you will have the knowledge and skills required for administrative and office support roles within industry. Customer service staff, administration assistant, junior secretary, receptionist are some of the careers available to graduates.