VOCATIONAL TRAINING COURSES AT STERLING BUSINESS COLLEGE PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Practical hands-on skills and relevant up to date industry training
- Nationally recognised qualifications which are also highly regarded by employers
- Increased employment opportunities and/or enhanced university entry prospects
MODES OF STUDY
- We offer full time study, part-time study, external study and some online study.
- For international students on a student visa, we offer full-time study with limited online/external study options in some courses.
Sterling Business College is a vocational training college and all assessments are competency based and designed to reflect workplace practice. Students are advised of the assessment requirements at the beginning of each unit. The assessment process will include a variety of tasks to prove competency.
We use a number of assessment methods. These include:
- Knowledge tests
- Practical Demonstrations
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
For students enrolled in courses which have a compulsory vocational placement, assessment may also include
- Work observation and sometimes we may seek third party evidence
At Sterling Business College our training and assessment staff develop and use learning resources which offer our students an exceptional learning experience. These include powerpoint presentations, simulations and case studies, video presentations from other industry experts and on location at real workplace settings.
Classes are offered face to face so you have the opportunity to ask questions, seek clarification and discuss your own experiences with classmates from all over the world.
We provide credit transfer for any units that you have studied previously if they form part of the qualification you choose to study at Sterling Business College.
Our Sterling Business College brochure (PDF) provides a general overview of the College and the courses.
|Intake Dates 2019|
|4 February||Term 1||4 February to 5 April|
|29 April||Term 2||29 April to 28 June|
|29 July||Term 3||29 July to 27 September|
|21October||Term 4||21 October to 20 December|
|Intake Dates 2020|
|3 February||Term 1||3 February to 3 April|
|27 April||Term 2||27 April to 26 June|
|27 July||Term 3||27 July to 25 September|
|19 October||Term 4||19 October to 18 December|