STERLING BUSINESS COLLEGE IS A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS THAT MEETS HIGH STANDARDS OF ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM
- We respect the law, and conduct business with integrity.
- We work in a quality system and we follow our internal policies.
- We keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair work practices.
- We offer flexible working arrangements to our staff.
- We ensure that we don’t risk the health and safety of individuals, including staff, students and other stakeholders, impacted by our activities.
- We manage our environment sustainably.
- We treat our students, staff and other stakeholders with dignity.
- We engage with, learn from, and respect and support the communities and cultures we work with.
- We are open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Sterling Business College tries to continuously improve the way it operates.
During these uncertain times, Sterling Business College has enacted its Business Continuity Plan to ensure our most valuable stakeholders, our students, are able to continue their studies.
- Although our income has decreased significantly (because students cannot travel to Australia), we have maintained our services to our ongoing students. This ensures our international students can maintain their visas.
- We are providing digital face to face training rather than just online studies. Some practical classes are still being held at the College (physical distancing rules in place).
- We have provided computers, software and other resources to students who need them.
- We have maintained strict hygiene requirements to remain open to any students or staff members who wish to use our facilities at the College
- We have ensured that there is a counselling staff member at the College during office hours for anyone who needs assistance.
- All students are able to access payment plans at no charge if they wish.
- We are discussing opportunities for support with Federal and State Government, the Council for International Students of WA, Red Cross and other support groups, and with accommodation providers.