Build Your Career In Business
BSB40215 Certificate IV In Business This business course provides a range of communication, business, recruiting and marketing skills. Once you have completed the course, you will have a firm grasp of business essentials and the
confidence to undertake a variety of entry level roles in a range of industries. You will learn how to create interactive media and digital visual effects and basic web development.
- Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Officer
- Sales Account Assistant
- Team Leader
One semester (18 weeks of training plus a mid-semester break)
Face to face training and one day per week industry placement
On campus at Sterling Business College | Perth – 65 Newcastle St Perth
Completion of 11 years of schooling or equivalent
English proficiency – Please see Entry Requirements for further details
To achieve this qualification you will be required to successfully complete 10 units – 1 core unit and 9 electives.
The elective units will be chosen by Sterling Business College
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBMKG408 Conduct market research
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake a range of Diploma level qualifications within the Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
NOTE: SBC may not offer all qualifications listed above in possible pathways.
After achieving this qualification you will have the knowledge and skills required for administrative/supervisory positions within industry.