Sterling Business College Pty Ltd was established in 1996 in Perth, the lively multi-cultural capital city of Australia’s largest state, Western Australia.
We like to keep things on a smaller scale, with only 180 or so students on campus. We are able to appreciate and provide for every student personally – it’s one of the reasons we are known as the “friendly college”.
Study at Sterling Business College is designed to allow time out for other important aspects of your life. Classes are held over 3 days, so you have some time out for extra study, work experience, or a casual job.
The college is ideally located in a vibrant part of the beautiful city of Perth, close to public transport, inner-city accommodation, cafes and shopping centres.
RELAXED METHODS OF STUDY
- Our average class size is around 20 – large enough for the exchange of ideas, but small enough for everyone to be heard.
- Subjects are delivered over 9 week periods. Each subject has clear aims and a suitable time frame to encourage lively, structured learning.
- Your assessment is ongoing and based on a complete learning experience – a lot less worrying than feared final exams.
- Projects are based on real-world situations with trainers providing mentorship and guidance.
- Subjects allow sufficient class time not only for training, but for some assessment activities and individual attention as well.
- There’s a holiday after each 9 weeks to recover!
INDUSTRY TRAINING OR AN ALTERNATIVE PATHWAY TO UNIVERSITY
When we are developing our courses, we work with industry so you can be assured that the skills you will learn are relevant to the workplace. Our programs range in duration from nine weeks up to one year. By successfully completing any of our programs or combining more than one program, you’ll gain valuable industry training which will broaden your career opportunities.
You can gain practical skills in six months to one year with a Diploma, then work and further your career while completing your Advanced Diploma or continuing onto University. Graduates of our Diploma programs meet minimum entry requirements at most Australian universities, and you may even be given some credit.
REGISTERED AND ACCREDITED
The College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 2417) which means we provide nationally recognised training. Our students can be confident the skills and knowledge they attain are of a high quality and will be accepted and valued nationwide.
Sterling Business College complies with the VET Quality Framework. This assures nationally consistent, high quality training and assessment services throughout the vocational education and training (VET) system within Australia.
In addition, we are registered to offer courses to people studying in Australia on student visas. Sterling Business College’s CRICOS code is 01701G.
Please look around our website or contact us to discover more. We look forward to hearing from you.