- BSB50615 DIPLOMA OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Human resources has grown significantly within the last decade in Australia. Organisations and businesses in many industries are increasingly aware of how vital effective human resources management is to achieve quality recruitment and retention.
BSB50615 – Diploma of Human Resources Management
This course could be your step up to the world of HR leadership.You will gain the career enhancing knowledge and skills to build and manage a capable team, recruit the right people, support staff and develop their skills, and manage people performance.
The course aims to develop your skills in all areas of HR Management including industrial relations, talent management, succession planning, and organisation development.
TRAINING PACKAGE STATUS – current
CRICOS COURSE CODE – 095093D
6 months (18 weeks of training plus a mid-semester break)
On campus at Sterling Business College – 65 Newcastle St Perth
Completion of a Certificate IV business qualification or equivalent, or relevant work experience
To achieve this qualification you will be required to successfully complete 6 core units and 3 elective units. The elective units will be chosen by Sterling Business College.
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
**Please note: course units may vary
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake the Advanced Diploma of Business or other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
Note: SBC may not offer all qualifications listed above in possible pathways
After achieving this qualification you will develop important leadership and management to work as in roles such as Human Resources Manager, Change Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Workplace Relations Officer.