VOCATIONAL TRAINING COURSES AT STERLING BUSINESS COLLEGE PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Practical hands-on skills and relevant up to date industry training
- Nationally recognised qualifications which are also highly regarded by employers
- Increased employment opportunities &/or enhanced university entry prospects
MODES OF STUDY
- We offer full time study, part-time study, external study and some online study.
- For international students on a student visa, we offer full-time study with limited online/external study options (up to 25%) in some courses.
- Sterling Business College is a vocational training college and all assessments are competency based and designed to reflect workplace practice.
- We use a number of assessment methods to prove competency, such as case studies, group work, oral questioning and report presentations.
- We provide credit transfer for any units that you have studied previously if they form part of the qualification you choose to study at Sterling Business College.
Our Sterling Business College Brochure provides a general overview of the College and the courses.
Course Dates 2017 and 2018