VOCATIONAL TRAINING COURSES AT STERLING BUSINESS COLLEGE PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Practical hands-on skills and relevant up to date industry training
- Nationally recognised qualifications which are also highly regarded by employers
- Increased employment opportunities &/or enhanced university entry prospects
MODES OF STUDY
- We offer full time study, part-time study, external study and some online study.
- For international students on a student visa, we offer full-time study with limited online/external study options (up to 25%) in some courses.
- Sterling Business College is a vocational training college and all assessments are competency based and designed to reflect workplace practice.
- We use a number of assessment methods to prove competency, such as case studies, group work, oral questioning and report presentations.
- We provide credit transfer for any units that you have studied previously if they form part of the qualification you choose to study at Sterling Business College.
Course Dates 2018
|Intake Dates 2018|
|5 February||Term 1||5 February to 6 April|
|30 April||Term 2||30 April to 29 June|
|23 July||Term 3||23 July to 21 September|
|15 October||Term 4||15 October to 14 December|