Sterling Business College has been providing vocational training to Australian students since 1996, gaining a reputation as a provider of high quality training and assessment. The professional staff, smaller and more intimate college environment, results in a friendly college for all our students.
We enjoy sharing in the success of our graduates as they move directly into the workforce or progress to a university after completing a Sterling Business College course.
Course Dates 2016
|Intake Dates 2016|
|8 February||Term 1||8 February to 8 April|
|25 April||Term 2||25 April to 24 June|
|25 July||Term 3||25 July to 23 September|
|17 October||Term 4||17 October to 16 December|
HOW TO ENROL
- Please fill out our application form and provide evidence of your previous academic studies and your proof of English language (if required).
- Please email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org If you prefer to post your documents, our postal address is PO Box 8688 Perth WA 6849.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $250 either by cheque, credit card or direct to our bank account:
Bank Name: ANZ Bank
Branch Address: 8 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Account Name: Sterling Business College Pty Ltd
Branch Number: (BSB) 016 104
Account Number: 494252258
You are most welcome to come in and see us to discuss your potential application, or email us through your documents for confirmation of your eligibility for a course before you pay the application fee.
If you are successful with your application, you will receive a letter of offer, which includes all our terms and conditions. You will also receive an invoice outlining the fees required and dates for payment. If you would like to accept our offer, we ask you to sign the Acceptance form and return it to us. Once we have received your signed Acceptance Form your enrolment is confirmed.
Please download the information you require:
- Sterling Business College brochure
- Sterling Business College course study days
- Application for Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Sterling Business College Sterling Business College Application Form 2016
- Sterling Business College 2016 Terms and Conditions
The On-Campus Secondary Secondary School Program allows secondary school students to start their vocational training with Sterling Business College while they are still completing their secondary schooling.
The college has worked successfully with schools for a number of years, providing oncampus training in a variety of courses such as Business, Children’s Services, Education Support, Graphic Design, Visual Arts and Tourism.
For School Co-ordinators – If you’d like more information on our VET in Schools programs, please email us: email@example.com