Sterling Business College has been providing vocational training to Australian students since 1996, gaining a reputation as a provider of high quality training and assessment. The professional staff, smaller and more intimate college environment, results in a friendly college for all our students.
We enjoy sharing in the success of our graduates as they move directly into the workforce or progress to a university after completing a Sterling Business College course.
Check out our Facebook page to see what our current students are doing.
- If you’ve completed 10 or 11 years of schooling, you’ll normally begin at Certificate II or III level.
- If you’ve completed 12 years of schooling, you may choose to start at Certificate IV or Diploma level.
- If you are a mature-aged student, your work and life experience will be considered. Please speak to one of our counsellors on the appropriate course for you.
|Intake Dates 2014||Term Dates 2014|
|10 February||Term 1||10 February to 11 April|
|5 May||Term 2||5 May to 4 July|
|28 July||Term 3||28 July to 26 September|
|13 October||Term 4||13 October to 12 December|
You are most welcome to come in and see us to discuss your application before you submit it.
- Please fill out our application form and provide evidence of your previous academic studies and your proof of English language (if required).
- Please email these documents to email@example.com If you prefer to post your documents, our postal address is PO Box 8688 Perth WA 6849.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $250 either by cheque, credit card or direct to our bank account
Bank Name: ANZ Bank
Branch Address: 8 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Account Name: Sterling Business College Pty Ltd
Branch Number: (BSB) 016 104
Account Number: 494252258
If you are successful with your application, you will receive a letter of offer, which includes all our terms and conditions. You will also receive and invoice outlining the fees required and dates for payment.
If you would like to accept our offer, we ask you to sign the Acceptance form and return it to us.
Once we have received your signed Acceptance Form your enrolment is confirmed.
Please download the information you require:
- Sterling Business College Application Form for Australian students
- Sterling Business College 2014 Fees for Australian students
- Sterling Business College 2014 Terms and Conditions
Future Skills WA – Funded Courses
The Department of Training and Workforce Development has appointed Sterling Business College to the Preferred Provider Panel for Priority Industry Training to deliver funded training services for the following courses:
- CHC30712 Certificate III in Children’s Services
- CHC50908 Diploma of Children’s Services (Early childhood education and care)
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management
- BSB60407 Advanced Diploma of Management
For further information about the enrolment process and fees, please view our flyer or give us a call on 9221 0000.
Our latest Quality Indicator data
The On-Campus Secondary Secondary School Program allows secondary school students to start their vocational training with Sterling Business College while they are still completing their secondary schooling.
The college has worked successfully with schools for a number of years, providing oncampus training in a variety of courses such as Business, Children’s Services, Education Support, Graphic Design and Tourism.
For School Co-ordinators – If you’d like more information on our VET in Schools programs, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org